The various content, features, and services offered on and in connection with the Site are owned and operated by The Foundation for Strategic Sourcing, Inc. (“AUDITONE”), a Delaware LLC headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
- COLLECTED INFORMATION
AUDITONE collects information from individuals who visit and upload information to the Site.
- Personal Information. When using the Site or obtaining Third Party Service, AUDITONE may require you to provide it with certain personal information, such as name, email address, username and password (collectively, “Personal Information”). The password will be stored on our system in encrypted form, so only you know your password. In addition, users of Third Party Service may be required to provide other information.
- Account Information. The content of your AUDITONE account, and any other information that you upload or download from the Site (your “Account Information”) will be stored on the servers of AUDITONE, its agents, or third-party vendors. AUDITONE may store your Account Information and Personal Information at server locations abroad. Your Account Information is secured by means of data back-ups which, in the event of a system failure or similar error, allow for the restoration of data.
- Site Navigational Information. As you navigate the Site, AUDITONE may collect additional information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons (collectively, “Site Navigational Information”). Site Navigational Information includes, without limitation, standard information from your Web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol address, and the actions you take on the Site (such as the number of successful or failed logins, the date of your last login, the Web pages viewed and the links clicked). In addition, AUDITONE collects general information about what features or tools you use and with what frequency, and which features you do not use.
- USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- AUDITONE uses your Personal Information, Account Information, and Site Navigational Information as set forth in the Terms.
- AUDITONE uses your Personal Information and Account Information to perform the services requested, process your requests, provide you with updates about Site, or inform you about other AUDITONE services or products that may be of interest to you.
- In the event that you provide AUDITONE with your credit card information, AUDITONE will only use such information to check the financial qualifications of prospective users and to collect payment. Any financial information collected for the purposes listed above will be destroyed upon the closing of each transaction. If you request that your financial information be stored for future use, then said financial information will be kept in a secured file and database to be used for future user-initiated and approved transactions.
- AUDITONE uses Site Navigational Information to operate and improve the Site and Third Party Service provided. AUDITONE may also use Site Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide personalized information about AUDITONE.
- AUDITONE may use any and all information that you provide to Third Party Service providers for the same or similar purposes that said Third Party Service providers use such information.
III. PUBLIC FORUMS; CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
- AUDITONE may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms (each, a “Forum,” collectively, the “Forums”) on the Site. Any information you choose to submit in such a Forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these Forums, may be used to send you unsolicited messages, and may be used for other purposes as described in the Terms. AUDITONE is not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these Forums, or the information that you receive.
- AUDITONE may post a list of users and testimonials on the Site that contain information such as user names and titles.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
- You agree that AUDITONE may share your Personal Information with its service providers, which may include banks and/or credit card companies that AUDITONE uses to process payment of your service fees.
- AUDITONE reserves the right to use or disclose information provided by you if required by law or if AUDITONE reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to (i) protect and defend AUDITONE’s rights or property; (ii) comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process; or (iii) protect the safety of Site users, AUDITONE employees or the public at large.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
AUDITONE offers you a means to choose how AUDITONE uses the Personal Information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by changing the settings of your account via the “Change Contact/Profile Info” link available here or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of every AUDITONE’s marketing email. Additionally, you may send a request specifying your communication preferences to info@AuditOneGlobal.com. Users cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails relating to their account or the services provided through the Site.
- AUDITONE has put into place reasonable technical and organizational safeguards in an effort to protect your Personal and Account Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized alteration, transfer or access.
- AUDITONE uses Secure Sockets Layer Software (SSL) to protect the security of your Personal Information. This software encrypts any Personal Information transmitted by you.
- AUDITONE maintains physical, electronic and procedural security measures in conjunction with the collection, storage and the disclosure of Personal Information and Account Information of users. These security measures also mean that AUDITONE will occasionally request that you provide evidence of your identity before AUDITONE reveals Personal Information or Account Information to you.
- It is important that you protect yourself from any unauthorized use of your password and unauthorized access to your computer. If you share your computer with others you should ensure that you log out after every session. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur using your password. Please notify AUDITONE immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security.
- ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL and account INFORMATION
AUDITONE provides you with access to your Personal Information and Account Information. You may correct, update or remove any Personal Information either by accessing your user account or by contacting AUDITONE at info@AuditOneGlobal.com.